Click the Pictures below to Purchase these books on Amazon

Purchase on Amazon

Friday, September 9, 2016

The Release of Book Three, 'The Awakening'

     I am excited to announce the official release of my third book in 'The Chronicles of Malachai' series entitled, 'The Awakening'.

The Awakening

The Awakening On Amazon or Kindle



     'The Awakening' deals with a much more personal side of Malachai's walk with God and his encounters with the broader realm of demons and spirits. As he learns more about the war and why he needs to take a stand to fight rather than just sitting on the sidelines, he also learns how personal the consequences of choosing to fight can be. When Malachai stands against the bigger demons they take note of him as well and work hard to find his own weaknesses in order to cause him to give up and quit fighting the war. Choosing to fight could cost him his health, his income, his friends and even the love of his life. But, giving up could cost him even more, the very essence of who he is and is meant to be.

     Malachai must battle his fears, pain, loneliness and depression while holding on to God's promise that He will never leave him, nor forsake him. Trusting God to help him and those he loves amidst the greatest battles he's ever faced will awaken his soul to what the truth really is. This war, the demons, the spirits, angels and his loved ones are all part of something bigger than any of them, and God ultimately has His hand on it all. Even though he may get a bit bruised, worn out and beaten down at times, through God's strength he can face whatever darkness comes against him. However, Malachai must choose to trust God's way, will and path for his life rather than what seems right in his own eyes if he truly wants to stand.




My Journey:

     Writing 'The Awakening' has definitely been my greatest challenge yet. It has taken almost three years to write, partially because I've been too busy with work, family and life in general; but, also because of what was needed to be written. The content of this book affected me far deeper as it brought back many painful memories and personal struggles with depression, loneliness and loss, which made getting the thoughts onto paper that much more difficult. However, with lots of prayer and encouragement from my family, I have finally finished and I hope what I've written will encourage others that they are not alone with their own struggles. God is always here to help and there are others who have also experienced both the spiritual warfare which surrounds us as well as the personal despair and trying times that can affect us as we choose to stand and fight.

     After writing the first two books in the series, 'The Gift' and 'The Purpose', I've had many people ask if Malachai's experiences really happened and whether they were based off my own life. So, cautiously I began to share more about my inspirations for writing the books and my own life experiences. As a result I've learned that there are so many other people who have experienced spiritual events and I've heard just how much God has worked in their lives to help them stand as well.

     I still find myself being more cautious with how much I share and with whom because of the many years of judgement, disbelief and criticism I once received; but, I have also developed a stronger belief that the subject of spiritual warfare, demons, angels and the entire spirit realm needs to become more open and talked about, especially in the christian circle. The thought that we are spiritual beings living among other spiritual beings and having been created by the greatest spiritual being of all, should be an easy topic to discuss in a religion whose bible is filled with so many supernatural experiences and spiritual events. Yet, as I've learned, it once was easy to discuss as it was a part of our ancestors everyday lives.

     Perhaps God is working once again to remind us all as to how connected we are and how much we need to believe in something more than ourselves and what we think we can control. This is the reason why I've chosen to write 'The Chronicles of Malachai' series, and I hope it causes everyone who reads these books to think a little deeper about what can be. Whether they believe it all or not or even agree with what is written; it's the thought of encouraging others to believe there is something more, while supporting those who already do, that compels me to write.

     Enjoy 'The Awakening'.


The Awakening
The Awakening on Amazon & Kindle


The Gift
The Gift on Amazon
The Gift of Kindle


The Purpose
The Purpose on Amazon & Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chronicles of Malachai's Most Popular Posts

Translate

Followers

The Gift by Daniel Sweetnam